Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mandatory fun day

So this morning, I got woken up by staff duty knocking on my door. This is the first time this has ever happened. She was lucky to catch me awake and actually knocking on my door. She apparently barged into some other people's rooms.

I went to breakfast, and then went to the PX so Alvarez could buy some shoes. The woman bought 10 shoes it seemed! all for the price of $65. I went ahead and went on sniffing perfumes.

We had formation at 11:30. We were there for an hour cheering our competitors. Then we stood for another hour waiting for the tug of war

It didn't happen until 3pm. So me and my friends left for lunch and came back. Our company won the whole tournament. It was a great victory indeed.

I took a nap in the afternoon and when I woke up I just stayed downstairs in the gazebo. I ate pizza, barbecue, and drank some soda. I had a bunch of good conversations with my peers. It was a really good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment