Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun under the Georgian sun

So I've been back in Georgia since July 20. It was quite amazing for me to have been through 4 different time zones in 10 days.

  • The day after that I got all my educational stuff like books and reading assignments. 
  • There was a barbeque event on Friday and I ended up helping people serve the night shift at the hospital.
  • There was more barbeque going on through the rest of the the weekend. 
  • Sunday I went to a lake. It was about 40 minutes trip. I enjoyed the lake even though I only bathed in it for about an hour. 
  • I ate more chicken!!! There were 400+ birds cooked for a crowd.
  • I got my tattoo covered up afterwards.... I enjoyed this third tattoo session just because it had an interesting pattern to a cover up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment