Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September madness

Hello everyone,
Long time no blog. September has had a pretty good run so far. The beginning of this month I earned my citizenship at the USCIS. It's quite great after I've worked hard for it for 3 years now. It only took four months since the time I turned in my application. The interview was quite simple. I passed all the questions and was sworn in a few moments later.

The beginning of this month I raised the flag and put it down in the afternoon. My detail put up the huge 30" x 24" flag which was quite heavy and huge for the labor day holiday.

My class had the 4th exam on Cardiovascular system. It was a lot of information. However I passed the test which was quite simple in its nature. I had my final grade of 82. I was quite glad to get it over with since there were 8 failures and they had to wait 5 days to retake the test.

This morning I did a patient assessment with a partner. We were being graded for this and we did quite well. There were a few things we missed. We still ended up having a high score.


No comments:

Post a Comment