Tuesday, May 3, 2011

29-30

So this weekend I decided to go to the library and work on those forms (yes ppl the same forms I've been working on forever. The n400 application for naturalization.) I finally finished it this weekend, gathered all the supporting documents and what not. I went to Target just to get my pictures taken for the application. After that I loitered around all the stores surrounding target. Old navy, then Petsmart, then Target itself, Then Borders. I didn't even buy anything.... well except basketball shorts, but other than that I just browsed intensely. I wanted to go to the mall. I searched it on my GPS in terms of walking. The freaking mall was 30 minutes away! I walked through this quiet neighborhood running down this street called Mark's Church street. It was quite hot out these past few days. Luckily there was a good amount of shade available. Oh yes because the south just happens tree filled in certain areas. I chilled at the mall and then at Barnes and Noble.

On Sunday I went to mass. I've always liked the masses over here. Afterwards I ate lunch and went to the PX where wasted my whole afternoon trying on clothes and contemplating about shoplifting (Okay I know what you're thinking. And no I would never shoplift. Especially not at a military installation). I did buy water and a chocolate bar afterwards. I rode my bike back home. It was so hot! It was 84 degrees out today!!! And I hate the humidity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment