Thursday, April 28, 2011

25-28 April

So these past few days haven't really been out of the ordinary. Well except for the fact that I have been overusing coffee lately! Monday morning I was really tired coz I only had about 5 hours of interrupted sleep :P.

Tuesday night I ate about 2 boxes of pizza by myself. My roommate took a few. Wow.... that was probably the most pizza i've had for myself

Yesterday I bought some melatonin to help me sleep. It was a great remedy for sleeping. It's all natural and I had a good night's sleep.

Okay... so I gathered all my naturalization paperwork yesterday. I printed all my stuff at the library.

We've been getting word about cleaning our rooms for inspections the past 2 days. Now it's Thursday and The big boss wants our floors waxed. Fact: There are about 72 rooms in this building and only about 40 people occupy it. Problems??? Everyone has to pitch in! There's 200 people in the company and over half don't live here. Also... there's not that much cleaning material for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment