Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/21/2011

So this morning I got up from a good night's sleep. Today as usual Thursday is insanely slow because there's hardly anyone around.. I ate lunch at DFAC # 1 this afternoon. It was really delicious! I had bbq ribs. Since it was next to an AIT, there were students around. and this one kid who was 18 <<<(ohh my... brings back memories) he kept talking to me coz he was all new to the army and stuff like that.

This day was boring, I drew tattoos on my hands. both left and right. I drew a unicorn with my left hand lol. I went to the PX to get a light bulb for my closet. They didn't have the one I was looking for.

I got 3 cups of coke while I was browsing through the whole store. That's all I ever do when I'm there! Browse, browse, browse! I buy what I need and then do that. Every time I look at the electronics someone always goes "Need help sir?" _______Well, if I did need help I'd come to you. I mean how hard is it to look at a mac?

No comments:

Post a Comment