Saturday, April 2, 2011

11th floor

This morning, I received great news. I was gonna work up in the 11th floor building for Hospital education and training (HET). I got up there and got introduced to SPC Rogers, SFC Ledet and SGT McCall. They were glad to have me of assistance to them now that the days are getting busier. I've been working there for the past 3 days.

It's been a great experience. Thursday and Friday were really slow for some reason. The work starts at 7:30am-4:30 pm. It seems long I know but it's alright. I have been eating 3 square meals due to the fact that the DFAC is on the 3rd floor below

This week I've been trying to find a room for my family to stay in. Since it's masters week in Augusta, all the hotels are full now.

Last night(Friday night) I bough a scrapbook and did some scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment