Sunday, April 24, 2011

Charleston weekend.

So, after work on Friday, I slept for about 5 hours. I went to get ready for my trip to Charleston afterwards, which was actually spur of the moment. I got to the bus station at about 4 in the morning, my bus left at 5. I had a layover in Columbia and from then it was straight to Charleston.

When I arrived at Charleston, I was in the middle of downtown. I ended up riding the bus for about an hour and a half. First one took me to the airport and the second one took me to Folly Road. Folly Road is a mile off the beach. I took a 20 minute walk to the actual beach. It was really hot out there. I bought a disposable camera on the way to the beach.

It was really nice out there, the waves were crashing, the water was a bit cold, but it was sunny outside. I spetnt about 3 hours at the beach. Then i ate at a pizzeria. Then I headed for the last bus going downtown. I spent a night at a hotel next to the bus station so I wouldn't have any trouble going back home tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment