Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fam bam

So my family came over here to the base. They flew from LAX up to Atlanta and caught a bus and a cab to the hospital where i worked at. It's been kinda hard just to find time in between work hours and time in the afternoon.

First night we were here, my dad and I went to the airport to rent a car. My roommate took us there. We went to the mall after work. We just ate at the food court and went shopping.

On the way back it was a bit of a headache since I don't have a driver's license (I know, such bs right I'm 20 already and I SHOULD have one like a normal person).

Actually it's been like that for the past 2 nights. I mean my dad keeps making all these unnecessary right turns for some reason after which we end up being lost, rerouted by the GPS and then taking longer to arrive. We've been rerouted to gate 5 which is really far from gate 1.

On a good note, I did go to the riverwalk with all of them and spent some time together out there all relax and stuff. Plus my parents ended up relaxing in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment