Sunday, April 3, 2011

4/2/2011

This morning, my roommate left the room at around 5:30. I was puzzled as to where on earth he could possibly be going. I tried to go back to sleep but I just laid half awake until 7:30. I decided to get breakfast and take a shower.

At around 2pm, I walked to the shopette and waited for a cab to go to the mall. This is my 3rd weekend at the mall. I started out browsing around the Apple store and Barnes and Noble. I had a small question to ask regarding my ipod at the store. I didn't get a fix for it but it was no big deal. I contined to browse through all the products. I was fascinated at this one IPad application called "Flightboard" which shows the itinerary for over 3,000 airports worldwide. Afterwards, I listened to a few songs, browsed at products like the new nano, the macbooks etc. etc. I went to Barnes and Noble and used the free wifi and started reading books about Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. I only book one book. That was "Macbeth." I haven't been able to find it in the library, so I figured I'd buy it. It is my favorite Shakespearean play.

I went home around 7:30 p.m.. I actually forgot my key in my room. I texted my roommate and he told me to climb into the window. So I did. I did that, and then I locked myself out again by accident. I had to go through the same window again. I saw my sister online, so I talked to her for a little bit. Then she started getting frantic about having a phone for six-flags tomorrow. I gave her 2 options and then my dad got annoyed and started getting mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment