Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/4/2011

So this morning, I slept through my alarm. So did my roommate. We were both late for formation. This is the first time I've been late since he got that ticket which incidentally he's going to a mini court for today.

I got ready for work and at about 8:30 my roommate called me asking me to come and be his witness at the case hearing. It wasn't till 4:30 this afternoon, so I waited for him for nothin.

I had a lot of coffee today! It kept me focused on working on my APEQS which is a program online. After 2pm, I started feeling sleepy. I got some food from downstairs.

I went to "court" with my roommate. It was not what I expected. I was just there sitting down thinking that there was a purpose in me being a witness. My roommate's citation said "speeding 37/25." He couldn't get prove it false since the speedometers can verify a vehicle's speed. So that was done and I didn't really have to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment