Monday, April 11, 2011

I hate Monday!

  • Once again I was awoken by a toothache. It was about 3 in the morning when it started kicking in. I wanted to sleep in until my alarm went off at quarter past 4. But I just cleaned my teeth and flossed it which seemed to give it some relief.
  • This morning my NCO, SGT McCall led PT. He had us running across the field which was actually more fun than usual PT. Then we went to run the track. I was glad it was our own pace this time. I love sprints.
  • I was really tired for work today. I was going to town on the coffee I made. At lunch I took a nap. I only meant to take about 20 minutes. I actually overslept. I normally take 1 hour for lunch, but today was considered longer. It was about an hour and a half.
  • There were a lot of people in processing today. 
  • I worked till about 5. There were these books that did not contain page numbers. I worked on correcting that. It took about an hour and a half.
  • I took a nap 

No comments:

Post a Comment