Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday weekend.


  • So apparently this weekend is Palm Sunday weekend. Which is quite interesting because I haven't been to Palm Sunday for a while. 
  • Saturday afternoon was quite busy. I had to review the N400 documents... which I should've mailed out a few weeks ago. 
  • I gathered all the requirements it required and I thought I was gonna be done by 4pm.
  • I ended up going to Target to make some 2x2 photos as part of the packet. The Target store over here is still slightly overpriced despite the fact that people usually go here to be thrifty.
  • The rest of the weekend I spent a lot of napping. I become awakened at around 3 in the morning and not able to get back to sleep.
  • I took a lot of random pictures on my camera phone.... lol
  • I recently read about a tornado up in Raleigh, NC. I had plans to go there next week. I'll keep an eye out though. 
  • A few minutes ago I was just hanging out and sitting down with 3 other people. The place gets somewhat dead on the weekends.
  • Oh and I made some arroz caldo. Not exactly what I expected. It's still good I bet.... Well I'll see in a few minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment