Monday, April 11, 2011

ATL Sunday.


  • So, it's midnight right now and I'm having the worst toothache in my life. It kept me up for 3 hours until I decided to get some Tylenol PM.
  • I woke up at 9 am
  • I ate at the Waffle House across the motel parking lot. The lady at the diner was looking at my shirt and was jokingly like "I think Lady Gaga is a freak! Gaga, googooo whatever her name is." Then she started talkin about this one time Gaga was wearing horse mane shoes.
  • I took the shuttle bus to the airport and basically wasted time at the airport. I clearly missed the greyhound that I originally wanted to take since it left the same time I left the waffle house. 
  • I waited till 2 in the afternoon for the shuttle to Augusta. E-Z ride which was the only shuttle to Augusta. I rode that all the way back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment