Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2/27/2011

Okay so today I woke up from a really good night's sleep. I slept for about 12 hours last night. I got out of bed, got cereal and showered and went to my friend's place. He didn't answer his door so I was getting paranoid. Ugh I had to resort to using the master key. My friend Johnson got pretty upset about me going into his room. Of course I kinda expected that. I left the building and went back to my room.

I didn't do anything the whole day because it was raining. Johnson called me at around 4pm. Obviously we weren't going to go anywhere. I just chatted with cuzin Lenlen and went to mass at 5. Afterwards there was a dinner where everyone was serving chili. I enjoyed that very much.

I just went to bed afterwards and I got ready for tomorrow. The weekend was definitely too short! But anyways I have sick call tomorrow at the aid station. I'll be doing that all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment