Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/8/2011

Today I woke up at 5:30 am as usual, I took a shower, put on my uniform and went to formation. It was freezing this morning. I should've worn gloves, but I've tolerated most conditions before. I went to Burger King after formation with Brandt who couldn't do anything physical because of the sledding incident last Thursday.

I went to the company to pick up a clearing memo for me. The Ops guy who prepared it for me wasn't there. So  my team leader and I went through all the companies trying to procure this memo. It turns out there was one waiting for me at the Ops desk in my company.

I went to get my out processing papers and I started getting signed off on the stations I needed to clear. It was pretty easy. I took a break at 4:30 in the afternoon. I'm getting the rest done tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment