Thursday, March 3, 2011

2/28/2011

So this morning, I woke up at 4:30 am. I went to the battalion around 5am. No one was there. I waited for 20 minutes and then sat in Bundy's car who was doing sick call rounds with me. The car was warm. The aid station was opened up at 5:36 today.

We signed in all the people we needed to sign in. At 6:30 we started grabbing patients to screen. It was easy, but there were a lot of people, due to the fact that it was Monday. I treated a few guys. One with a knee problem and the other with nausea, vomiting diarrhea. Nothing out of the ordinary. All this stuff I've seen down range. Treatment is the same except we don't give out any medications any more because it's in the health clinic control.

The next few hours were confusing. People kept coming up to me asking about physicals and profiles, all stuff which had to be directed to the providers' attention. We  were there until about 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment