Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday! Friday!

So today, I woke up at 4 in the morning. I've been sleeping since 7pm last night. I was so tired since that fire alarm woke me up on Thursday and I only took an hour of napping in the afternoon. I participated in the 4 am PT session which focused on abdominal workouts today. I didn't like the exercises. I've been having trouble doing pushups and situps for a while. Plus I worked out the day before and I'm still a little sore.

We got done at 5:30. For the past week, I haven't been able to get breakfast at the DFAC simply because I don't make time to do so in between 7 and 8. This morning all we did was wax and buff the day room tiles. There were 4 of us. We applied 3 coats of wax and buffed.

For lunch, I went to one of my NCO's house. It was a lot nicer than going to the DFAC for lunch. He made chicken wings which tasted awesome! We stayed there till about 12:30 in a nice part of town on Tobacco road. Then we came back and finished buffing the floors. We got done at 3:30. I took a nap afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment