Friday, March 25, 2011

In Processing Gordon

For the past 2 days, all I've been doing is being part of the company. I knocked out my inprocessing papers in about 3 days. Most of the stations were in the hospital building next door. On MWF, we do PT at 5 in the morning which is extremely early :P. My first session, we did group runs. For some reason group runs always hurt my back and my legs. Maybe it's the shortness of stride in between the rows that's causing it. Because when I run by myself, it doesn't happen. The air is sort of dry for the mornings, so it's good to take in a lot of water.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we have afternoon formation at 4:30. Normally the command just gives us a talk through what's been going on and how things have been going yadayadayada, and then we take off. This week we have been doing post clean up. The first thing we cleaned was the Fisher House across the hospital. There were tons of leaves that had fallen to the ground and we raked them up and got rid of them. Second time, I didn't do that, but I'm sure there was a group going at it. I was stuck with a group cleaning up a parking lot which isn't really that hard. We only did it for an hour.

On Thursday morning the fire alarm went off. At first I thought I was in a trance because I was watching some kind of weird movie earlier that evening. I tripped over my shoes on the way out to the safe zone in the gazebo. We were there till about 6 am. It really sucked coz I wanted to sleep in till 6:30.  I went to the gym earlier this week, which was good considering I haven't done it in about 3 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment