Saturday, March 5, 2011

3/4/2011

So today is the last day of sick call for me. Oddly there were about a dozen patients. Three of them being our own medics. We had SPc Knox in charge of sick call. He was there for about 2hours until he had an appointment which left me in charge of thd clinic. I had never stayed in the clinic so long in one day. We did PDHRA screenings again for a different company this time. They just kept flowing in like flies throughout the afternoon. We had to take their blood pressures. At about 2 in the afternoon, i was sent to the clinic to get folders. I had to go twice because they wouldn't give them to me at the optometry station. I hate itzwhen people ask mE to do errands for them when i don't really know their purpose. I should definitely ask first before people start looking at me like a crazy person.

Tonigh i went to Rob Karen's house for dinner and bible study. I had a great italian dinner. Afterwards we celebrated Dolores' birthday. I played the guitar for a little bit. I just leaned how to play "Umbrella" earlier so it was a lot of fun. I caught a ride back to post with Bill and Dolores Davis. Incidentally Dolores is a Filipina and she is going to see her mother as she flies to Manila the next day. She hasn't gone back since 2003. That is quite a while. I was dropped off at my barracks. Then i started playing guitar. Then i slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment