Monday, March 28, 2011

3/27/2011 Sundae!

This morning I woke up at 9 am. I ate a chicken gyro which I saved from last night. I watched some youtube, chatted on skype for a little bit. I didn't get to go to church today. I'm still used to going in the afternoon at 5pm on Sunday.

I took lunch at the hospital as usual. I got tired all of a sudden going back to my room. Maybe it was lunch that did it. I took a nap for about 2 hours. I woke up and started to go to the PX. My mom called me while she was at the hair salon with my sister. My sister's phone got chewed up by the dog, which I thought was very sad.

I went to the PX on my bike. I got lost and it took me half an hour to get there. I tried to use my GPS on my new phone. But knowing how I am with directions, I just cannot take a clear route. I found it eventually. I got a haircut which was my main intention.

Going back to the hospital on that hill is very tiresome. I have to go to a high point and it gets very tiring just riding up the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment