Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gordon

So, I recently got to the new unit. I presented myself at 8 in the morning on Monday. There were just a few slight issues. Oddly I'm not supposed to be here yet. I have to complete the first phase of my training in Fort Sam. I would've been sent out that way, but I signed into the unit already. Therefore I am inprocessed as part of the unit. I just took care of the inprocessing and got a little counseling. Nothing too big. People are nice here. I've got a roommate. It sucks that I don't have a car or a license.... I brought that up btw so hopefully I have something to work on while I'm en route to the next part of life. It sucks that it seems like I'm getting a free ride. I've already seen the mall which is huge and pretty and has all the American shops inside. I almost signed up for Verizon that Sunday at the mall. I have a to go phone which is sort of inconvenient. I'm gonna go back for it on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment