Friday, March 11, 2011

Queen!

Today I went to the mall. I've been dying to go all week. I bought some new t-shirts for €9.99 which was a really good deal. The only store that was fair priced in the mall. I bought a shirt that had a tie scribbled on the front to make it look lilke I'm wearing an actual tie. I really liked those designs. Unlike elsewhere where a plain shirt would cost €50 a piece.

I went to one store looking for a sweater and most of them were marked €50. I pretended to look for purple specifically just to avoid the workers from making offers and making ne buy one.

I went to the bookstore as well. I bought a David Bowie CD for only €5. I saw a few albums i was familiar with in the international section
I went back home to shower and go to Crazy Bull. There was a tribute to "Queen." the band was really good. They played some of the familiar songs such as "Bohemian rhapsody," and "Under pressure." I enjoyed the show thoroughly alongside Egle and her friend Liliana. I was going tk bring my friend Rich, but he's been buzy with his girlfriend. But it's all good I still had fun either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment