Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3/7/2011

So I woke up at 5:30 and I didn't wanna get out of bed. I showed up in regular PT's. I did a squad run that started out with about 8 people. It ended with about 5 people. The remaining squad went up to Monte Berico, We I haven't even gone up there since November. It was horrible. It was quite cold, I couldn't breathe well.

We skipped half the trail and went up the really steep steps that took us up to the bottom of the Church of Berico's base. Then we ran up the steep way to the church itself. It was a little easier. Then we ran up to the rotunda with the view of Vicenza which was really pretty. I haven't gone up there in quite a bit. We ran for about 45 minutes.

Today I just went to get my orders at 10 which weren't available yet. I came back at 1pm and then at 4pm when they came up. It was quite a headache trying to get one thing. I had an appointment at the wellness center. It was a stress relief therapy which basically consists of proper breathing techniques and using the massage chair.



No comments:

Post a Comment