Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/26/2011

Yay it's Saturday today! I had a very interesting day. First off, I went to sleep till 10 in the morning. Then I went out to buy a bike. I got lost on the way to the bike store. Some lady at the commissary misled me to the bike shop. I ended up taking directions from a Thai lady who incidentally had a bike she hadn't used for a year. She sold it to me for 50 bucks including the pump. It was quite a sweet deal indeed. 

It started raining the same time I wanted to ride my bike back home. It happened for about 20 minutes. Then when it stopped,  I proceeded to drive back to my room. It only took about 15 minutes. It might have taken less than that had I not taken a turn on Brainard halfway across the track and field.

I took a shower and then went to the mall afterwards. I set up a line with Verizon. Funny thing about Verizon is that they have a different system for their network. They do not rely on SIM Cards like most phones do. I spent about 500 bucks in the store today. I got a Droid X phone. It's got a bigass screen. I used it a lot just within the 4 hours I've had it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment