Tuesday, March 29, 2011

floor time

So this morning, PT was cancelled coz of the weather. I went to sleep till 6:45. I showed up for work and all I did was stay in the dayroom waxing floors. The whole thing started with 1/2 the room. The far half wasn't dried after we applied the wax stripper. We waited till lunch for it to finish. My roommate and I were working on it. We finished the half with wax applied to it. Then I started applying wax on the other half. That's when things got a bit messy. I thought that this would create a problem I almost cried. Now I hardly am able to keep up with the same page on the progress. All we really had to do was wait for the wax to dry, then buff it. I really suck at this job. I've never been required to wax floors, except in elementary school where we did it with our hands. The floor turned out looking good, even though it was 3 shades of grey.

I went to the gym in the afternoon. I worked on chest and did some cardio. I lifted weights a little bit. I do admit I was a bit bored since I didn't have a plan in my mind on what to do. I jumped on a box a few times and then went on the treadmill. Today's work out was boring. Afterwards my roommate and I decided to go to the PX for takeout. I had Anthony's pizza and some chicken wings. I saved the chicken wings for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment