Monday, March 14, 2011

2nd weekend of March

This Saturday, I woke up pretty early considering I had only 5 hours of sleep after watching "Tribute to Queen" last night.  This morning all I needed to do was clean my gear for turn in. It took me about 2 hours to finish cleaning everything that needed cleaning.

In the afternoon I was invited to hang out downtown by this Mexican kid who lived next door to me. He never picked me up at 6 when he wanted to. So I went to the shoppette and grabbed a cup of coffee. Idk but I was craving coffee that day. I just like the taste of how I mix coffee I guess. I went down there and people were commenting on how I was not sensibly dressed for the weather. Walking down the block with shoes, no socks, shorts and a thin jacket on. It was quite funny actually.

That night I spent a night at Ruegamer's. He fed me vodka/orange juice. I haven't had anything strong to drink for a while. He was playing a game with aliens in it. He was also skyping his mom while I was in the room talking bout family stuff.

I slept until about 9 in the morning. After that I went home and got some microwave lunch from a vending machine for $5. It was really good lunch. A 3 course meal in one micowable package. I continued to assess my gear for cleaning and gathering it for turn-in. I took about 2 more hours waiting for what washed to dry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment