Monday, March 7, 2011

3/5/2011

So today, I woke up around 8 in the morning. I slept for a good 8 hours. My roommate hasn't come back yet so I did what I needed to do that morning and not worry about making too much noise. I organized my room and then I started playing around with the guitar.

I went to ask around for anyone to go to Venice with. Unfortunately everyone was staying put. I normally ask the medics first and I caught up with Ruegamer who was supposed to go to Venice today but ended up having 8 hour hall guard duty. So I hung out with him and another guy on hall guard duty. We started watching "Freddy got fingered" on his laptop. It was a pretty weird movie. But it was funny as well.

Ruegamer and I went to the commissary to get some steaks. We cooked out on the patio along with our fellow medic Whiteneck. We made some really good steaks. We put some good flavoring on them. Ruegamer and I ended up playing videogames and watching a series. I spent a night on his futon. It was pretty nice. I guess he stayed up and played videogames until 3 in the morning because that was about the same time I woke up and went back to sleep afterwards.

I was seriously hacking up some phlegm and mucus to clear my sinuses. It was annoying. That was all I did for 2 hours after I got up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment