Thursday, February 10, 2011

2/10/2011

For PT this morning, We did a ruck march. It was only for a few miles. I hate Thursdays because of this. It hurts my feet. I'm struggling to keep up most of the time because some people just walk fast. I haven't fallen out of these rucking events since we've done them out here. I have learned a few techniques on how to keep stay the same pace. I'm always pushing myself even though sometimes I fear that I may get hurt at some point.

I hate it when people think they're better than me just because they're airborne qualified and I'm not. I'm about to leave this unit and I used to work hard and actually care about being airborne qualified, but my chances were shot down back in 09. Now I just don't care, because I know I can do my job well. And that's all that matters.

We had a 4 hour finance class to help us with our money and budget this morning. Half the time I was thinking of something else, I took a few important notes. The speaker gave a few websites to help out with our questions as well. I wrote them down. 

After being released, I went back to my room at around 4pm . I played around with the guitar. I learned a few songs. I started blasting my music, I was just enjoying myself for a while. Then I wanted to get a subway sandwich. Guess what? They changed their opening times. Now there won't be anything open at 8pm. I also wanted to play with the display at the Powerzone. 

I just went and ate a taquito from the shoppette. I saw BK and I considered that only i there were  a last ditch resort if I can''t find anything else to eat. I went back to my room and started FB chats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment