Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/23/2011

Today's work day was a bit of a headache. This morning I showed up for PT and I was called out to do a urinalysis check. I got some water to drink and then I filled the bottle a few minutes later and I was done.

I showed up to work and there were only 3 people downstairs. We started chatting up about different companies and deployment stuff. Afterwards I was tasked out to create a chart. My buddy and I were about to start using pencils and stuff, but then were told to take it to the graphics studio. This thing would be processed in 4 days.

The only thing that was bothering me today was the fact that there was one certificate I had to print out. It's so fucking stupid that the site won't give me the certificate. I've gone through all the courses. My team leader and I had the same situation. I had to wait for him to print out a made up certificate for him and myself. Ugh! I'm never relying on one person anymore to get one job done. I'm gonna vary my sources for help next time. It was just stressful thinking about one subject all day.

Once again, we left work at 5:30 pm. It was so annoying. I saw my friend Johnson who was talking about going to Carnevale this weekend. Carnevale is a festival in Venice celebrated around the end of February to mid-March. I really just wanted to take it easy this weekend. I was gonna go to Katy Perry's concert in Munich, but I decided to do the other instead. I sold the tickets to Wes and Jlyn. Hmm... i'm not really sad about it because I wanted to save some money. I also just wanted to take it easy this weekend.

I can never decide what to do for food anymore.... I really have been eating a lot of pizza lately. Tonight I'm gonna go eat a kabob from down the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment