Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/13/2011

Today is the day before Valentine's day. I had a bit of a busy day. I worked on a clinic packet for about 6 hours today. There was also something else I had to finish, which had a lot of stuff put into it. As if I had time to go through most of it. I just skimmed the important parts.

This morning, I called my Grandpa's house, unfortunately he and my Grandma were about to go to bed. I called later than usual. I normally call around 11:00. Today I called at 12:30. Anyways, I didn't get to talk to the usual group of aunts and uncles and my grandpa in one call, but that's ok. I just make calls on Sundays.

I chatted with my cousin earlier this afternoon, ate some pork rinds and girl scout cookies.... didn't seem like a good choice for lunch.

I went out to dinner with Rob and Karen and the crew. I had a really good dinner. I had veal, lasagna and some spinach. I added more spinach to my plate lol coz it was that good. I also had some of their white wine. I guess my weekend wasn't that interesting. but I made the best of it, after spending some time outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment