Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines

Happy Valentines everyone! Ok, Valentines day is actually just a regular day for me. There's nothing really interesting that happens on that day(at least for me that is). Today the medics and I spent a whole day at the motorpool! Taking out boxes, lifting heavy things. We were doing an inventory. That stuff is never fun. I've been through them multiple times. Half the time I don't even know what's going on. We got out of work at 5:30 pm. I was tired and kinda sore from all the activity.

I got home and chatted with my sister for a bit. Our conversations are usually fun. And I normally catch her when she's doing homework or when she's starting to do it. I ordered a pizza at Il Fauno's (so typical). This time I had Hawaiian because I ate a Hawaiian pizza earlier in the day. I went to sleep right after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment