Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/15/2011

Okay, so today was an alright day for me. The medics and I were in the motorpool for about 5 hours. After that the guys who were jumping went to do their thing. I'm clueless about the one thing that this unit's one specialty. I am not airborne qualified, which gives me the advantage to sham out(as in do my own thing) for a few hours while they do their training(it's theirs coz I'm surely not part of it).

They finished what they were doing and after that I got a call saying that I had to do a detail for the drop zone tomorrow. It seemed easy.

I met up with my friend Egle. It was her birthday yesterday and she had just come back from Barcelona. She has spent 2 birthdays there. We went to the Chinese restaurant down the road. We had a small dinner, we shared each other's food. LOL, we gave each other half of what we ordered. I drank a little bit of Chinese beer. I went to sleep early coz I had to wake up at 4 in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment