Monday, February 21, 2011

2/20/2011

So this morning, I was woken up to the sound of my phone at 2 in the morning. Courtesy patrol was looking for me since I was supposed to be conducting team 2 of courtesy patrol. However, I was supposed to be replaced. We were looking for the guy supposed to replace me. I stood there for like 45 minutes until the right guy came up.

I went online for a littel bit. I couldn't sleep again. I had about 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I was definitely tired from all the snowboarding activities. This morning, I planned on going to the gym, but I was still tired from yesterday. I ate lunch at Subway. I sat down with Justin and his wife (I think they're married now....). I talked to them about the weekend, about the Philippines (Jane is from Batangas).

Ok so after I took lunch, I actually went to the gym for about 45 minutes doing a back/triceps workout. It's been the first workout I've done in about a month. I used to go every Sunday, but then I started getting lazy. Afterwards, I cleaned up my room. I haven't left my room a mess for more than a few hours. But this weekend, I definitely left it a mess.

I went to Monty's with Rob and friends. I had an amazing meal. I'm in love with spinach. I ordered a lot of it. Afterwards I went to skype to talk with Mom and Dad. I saw our new dog who is exactly a chihuahua/terrier mix just like Zack. He was really cute. I wanna meet him and pet him and stuff already.

No comments:

Post a Comment