Sunday, February 6, 2011

2/6/2011

This morning I woke up at quarter till 11. I called the house in Carbide Village, Philippines where surely enough on Sunday people would be there having dinner at my grandparents' house. I was answered by Tita Char, oddly she is the first one to pick up the phone. She told me they were celebrating my uncle's birthday. She asked if I wanted to talk to my Grandma. She put my Grandma on the phone. That was the first time I've talked to her since the time I was actually there in the Philippines. She asked me where I was, and I told her Italy. She asked me a few more questions, but I started not to comprehend her later on. 

I ate brunch at the DFAC. I almost missed it because it ends at 1230 and I got off the computer at the same time. It's actually open just for a few minutes after the designated time line. I went to the PX for a little bit(I was actually there for quite a while). I was browsing around, playing on their new keyboards which were on display. I got bored after a while. I looked through their music collection and bargain area for DVD's. I bought a Michael Jackson CD, Harry Potter 5 for only 5 bucks(!) and also the movie District 9.

I went back home and chatted with my cousin Lenlen. I told her that I felt I had a problem. She rushed to assume I was on hard drugs :P (Buying drugs would make my problem worse anyway!) But I told her I felt I spend too much money coz I'm bored. And for anyone who's reading this, most of you would agree that this is a big problem. Man I need to control myself. Lately I've been buying media from the store. IE: DVD's, CD's etc. I'm tempted to buy electronics as well. However.... I dont' really wanna waste that much money. I just drool over them (seems better than actually buying them).

I went to Church at around 5:30 pm. I was insanely hungry when I went over there. I couldn't actually concentrate on what was going on. For some reason DFAC food just does not fill me up that much. I hate that, because I'm relying on their food to sustain me for 6hours at least. It's just never enough! After the mass, I rode with Rob and Karen along with our group of friends to Monty's. We had our usual Sunday night dinners. the food was really good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment