Sunday, February 6, 2011

2/5/2011

Yesterday I spent a whole afternoon at Dev's place. We watched 3 movies: Salt, Easy A and Barry Mundae. He made me pancakes for lunch which were really good with nutella on top of them. Andy Taylor came over and we started watching midgets with him. It was quite a laugh.

I left Dev's place to get ready to go to Art Cafe where there was a Marilyn Manson tribute. I got dressed, went to Il Fauno's down the road. I was really hungry! For some reason, I'm addicted to Penne alla Speck. For those of you who didn't know, Speck is a really good type of ham. It's quite addictive!  It's some really good ass ham! And I also ordered some calamare, another one of my favorites.

Dev and I went to Art Cafe with Matt Reeves. He paid for our cab ride there and I got him drinks to be even. Never again will I lean over the counter at the bar. There's always some form of liquor that has spilt from the confines of the glass(es) and they start smelling awful.

There was a pretty good show last night. I took some pictures and videos from the performance. It's not really my scene, but I like Marilyn Manson and some of his songs like: Personal Jesus, Sweet dreams and MObscene.

Stayed an hour after the show hanging out, talking to people, took a few shots and then went home with Dev who was pretty drunk at the time. More drunk than last weekend. I only spent like 20 euros for the entire night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment