Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2/8/2011

Today I woke up this morning at 6. I went to formation and took accountability of my team. This morning we had a urinalysis test. I started Brigade staff duty at 0900. It was kinda busy on my part coz I was answering a lot of phone calls. I answered some crazy ass phone calls this morning. Like this one lady who was talking about a shipping container that belonged to the 1-503d battalion. I redirected her to some other people since that was not my problem. Through the course of the afternoon I just kept answering phone calls.

The place seemed to become less busy once everybody started leaving from work. The four of us who were there took turns in taking 2 hour breaks. I've tried to rest for a little bit. But it's hard knowing that you have to wake up again at a certain time. I kept reading my book "La bruja de Portobello." It's in Spanish and I've been reading it on and off for a while. I'm kinda slow at reading books most of the time. I've just been bookmarking the spot where I left off.

I got back to the office and it was just business as usual. I'm gonna go to sleep at 9:00 today. It's really cold this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment