Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/22/2011

So today, was the first day of the work week. I showed up in ACU's this morning because I had to do give immunuizations to tons of people. I worked with 2 companies this morning, plus a couple stragglers that decided to show up on a day not scheduled for them. I was the one signing off on paperwork after immunizations. I gave probably about 50 shots because half the time I was just signing off paperwork and directing traffic. 5 other medics and myself were there till about 4pm.  Everytime we started to leave, at least 10 people would start showing up. We finally finished closing shop and went back for a formation. We didn't get out till about 5pm. I found out I was going to have a layout for a possible deployment which I doubt I'll be a part of.

Afterwards, I took a shower. Lately I've been going to work without showering before hand. And it's been cold the past few days so I don't really sweat that much. I shined my boots for a little bit as well (I'm really conscious of how it looks because I look up close while others just look at it from ground level). Also, I set up my stuff for the layout that I mentioned earlier. I took most of my military items out of my left closet. I did it so late at night that I made so much noise and was trying not to wake my roommate up. Blast these buildings for not having separate rooms! Anyways I did that for an hour. Now there's just a bunch of stuff on the floor looking pretty for inspection. I went to sleep afterwards, for some reason I've been waking up at 3 in the morning no matter what time I wake up. I could go to sleep at 8 or 9 and wake up at 3 or 3:30 in the morning. Then I wait for my alarm to go off. It kinda sucks but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment