Saturday, February 26, 2011

2/24/2011

This morning for Pt formation, there were only 5 people including myself that didn't have anything to do. We tried to go to the gym but we didn't get a room to exercise in. It was quite packed. So all we did was go to Brandt's room and chat about things in the past like the deployment and funny stuff. This morning, I honestly did not have anything accomplished. I left at 11 am for lunch because there was nothing going on till 1 pm.

In the afternoon I just did a deployment packet (oddly I'm not deploying to Africa so I'm not too worried about it). They 173d can do whatever it wants in Africa. We didn't get home again until after 5. I was on the computer surfing the net for a while. I finally put all my stuff that I laid out on the floor away.

No comments:

Post a Comment