Monday, February 7, 2011

2/7/2011

Today is the day of the superbowl. I woke up at around 8 in the morning while everyone else watched the superbowl at the earliest times. I don't really know much about football so I don't really care much for it.

I went to the Tax office this morning. I was there for 3 hours. I filed 3 years worth of taxes. Not much went on the rest of the afternoon, except I was just messing around at the PX and left. I went to the library, picked out some CD's (uhhh it's been a long time since i actually had the desire to burn CD's into my laptop). I took a nap around 5.

I woke up and had a long converation with Dev. I'm not gonna share the details since it's rather private. Also had a talk with Egle. She's madly in love with her ex. Uhhh! I can't believe I know him.... I hate being in the middle of things.

I have Brigade staff duty tomorrow. It's gonna go on for 24 hours. It's gonna be me, 2 other people and an E7. It's ok I guess coz I'll be working only 3 days out of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment