Saturday, February 12, 2011

2/11/2011

So it's Friday. It's supposed to be the most chill part of the week. This morning we played football again! I don't even like foot ball. However, this game was interesting. I scored a touchdown at some point(who would've guessed right?). And then there were a few interesting moments during the game.

The work day started out with an online class that took forever. I'm only halfway into it. I had another appointment with behavioral health. Things were a lot different from all the other sessions. The more sessions I go to, the less there is to talk about. And most of the topics are stuff from previous appointments. This one was a little dull for me. I went on to finish more paperwork. I had to work on them for a few hours. All the work I've been putting off has caught up with me. I thought that only working 2 days out of the week would be actually be a piece of cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment