Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/12/2011

Today was an oddly busy day for a Saturday. I worked on a clinic packet for about 8 hours. Well actually 6, if you don't count lunch and miscellaneous activities. But anyways, I worked on some papers for about that amount of time. It's my own fault I guess since I've been putting off all that work(sigh).

At around 6pm I stopped everything to go out with Rob and Karen and a few others to a pizzeria (I didn't mention the fact that I had to cancel a trip to Verona with them today. Ugh.... I never get to see the real Verona).  We didn't get any pizza because all the pizzerias were full until 9 pm. We got kabobs instead. We chilled at the Hospitality House for about 2 hours. I was glad I got over there, my brain would've been fried from  staring at the computer for hours! Plus The Hospitality House crew's company is somewhat a spiritual relief. I never thought of it that way until now. 

Forgive me if I say this... but I'm not caught up with the world's current events.... Must read on Egypt and other world news. My day was not really the best, however the few hours I gave myself a break was the best idea. I wouldn't want to truly lose my mind doing one tedious all day. It was probably the best part of this Saturday. I didn't go out either, which was good. I didn't want to spend a few Euros last night. Oh and I called home last night which was also the best feeling in the world. Mom called me at like 5 am on a Saturday morning and I was a little groggy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment